This is the view today from Seabrook Island below Charleston.  Looks like a storm is coming, but there is a real peace and calmness from this vantage point!

That's how I feel about the upcoming presidential election.  A storm is indeed brewing, and we have no idea what lies ahead, but it doesn't look good.  Yet, I am at peace only because I know that I am safe under the protective wings of my Savior's presence.  I urge you all to draw near to the Father through the Son, and make sure you are part of the Covenant People of YHWH.
Psalm 27:5   For in the day of trouble He will hide me in His sukkah, conceal me in the shelter of His tent, and set me high upon a rock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persecution of the Church Begins By Teaching That All Church-Goers Are The Church

D.S. al Coda is Back!

The Greatest War Hero of All Time